Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday music

So in order to keep me on my toes and accountable to staying creative and posting on this blog, I figured why not share the music that I'm currently listening to while working on projects or in my spare time.
Hopefully it will be fun, and maybe I'll be able to share with you some music that you find enjoyable and inspirational to.

So with all of that said, I think the best band to kick of this blog would be the most influential and inspirational group of musicians in my own life, especially in terms of my art:
Balmorhea

1 comment:

  1. Hello David - great start to your new blog. Thank you for sharing the link to Balmorhea. As a violinist I really appreciate their music. Your artwork is incredible and you are truly talented. God bless and thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete